Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jillian Michael motivates:


Admittedly, I am a not-so-closet fan of all things Jillian Michaels: her 30-Day Shred workout DVD's, her television show, The Biggest Loser, I even follower her on Twitter. But why? Let me persuade you that my infatuation is more than just a celebrity crush - she gets results!! Not just on TV, because well, who knows what happens behind the scenes, but after sweating through a level of The 30 Day Shred I FEEL the results.
I don't want to be on this fitness fanatic bandwagon alone, meaning I want you to feel the results too. The truth is I can't provide you with enough external reinforcement to make your motivation a life long practice. Your reasons to get healthy ultimately come from within you. So, ask yourself:
1. What do I want to change? Be specific.
2. Why do I want to change it?
3. What will the benefits of making this change be to my body and to my life?
4. What am I willing to sacrifice to make this change happen?
It could be something as trivial as looking great in a bathing suit this summer, or something as serious as living to see your grandchildren, whatever it may be, the choice is yours and your health plays a HUGE role in making your goals happen. Is it worth it to you?


Glamour Magazine shares 10 simple ways to get started (per Jillian Michaels) http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2009/04/jillian-michaels-secrets-to-starting-to-
slim-down-today#slide=1


So here's the challenge (you knew it was coming):
- sweat with Jillian Michaels (try The 30-Day Shred)
- watch an episode of The Biggest Loser (it always motivates me) and,
- ask yourself the above questions and GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment